Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do you believe in miracles?

I believe in miracles.

In fact, I have four little miracles snuggled away in their beds right now.

Perhaps you remember me writing about a friend, Pam Lucken. Pam is a wife, mother of 3, and courageous breast cancer survivor all at the young at the age of 35. Thankfully, Pam is healthy and doing well, and has one of the most positive attitudes I've ever seen on another person. I have previously written about her in my blog. Click here to refresh your memory.

I enjoy reading the blogs of other strong, funny women and mothers, and Pam is definitely one of them.

I wanted to share her blog today so you can ask yourself if you believe in miracles.

I know I do.

Click here for an uplifting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can we talk? Don't be shy. I'd love to hear what you have to say.