Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quick piece of advice.

I have a piece of advice for you.

If your son happens to need football cleats, and you happen to have a coupon for Dick's Sporting Goods, and you want to search online for said football cleats, do NOT type "www dot dicks dot com" into your search bar.

Especially if your 8-year old boy happens to be sitting next to you by the computer.

The correct website address is www.DICKSSPORTINGGOODS.com.

If you type in the first web address, be prepared to have your eyes assaulted with pictures of shiny body parts and lots of unsavory photos.

And girls with "Daddy issues."

Right there, right in front of your face on the home page.

Also be prepared to do some 'splaining.

Or, if you notice your mistake immediately before your 8-year old boy does because he's so engrossed in the latest episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place", be prepared to shut your laptop quickly. And when I say, "quickly," I mean chop-off-a-finger quickly.

Got it?

Not that I know anybody this happened to last night.

I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can we talk? Don't be shy. I'd love to hear what you have to say.