Thursday, September 24, 2009

Um...yeah. I don't think so.

My kids make a lot of strange requests of me, and sometimes I grant them, and other times I just shrug my shoulders and say, "Great idea, but not happening."

Here is the latest desire of one of my boys.



Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that his younger brother just got another betta fish, Swimmer. Recently, we were also discussing as a family that we will get a dog someday. However, someday is a few years into the future. I need to finish potty-training the people in my house before I move on to an animal. But scorpions are one of about 14,987 things that are NOT welcome in my home.

And that goes for "scopeins" too.

But at least he asked.

And the picture is pretty cute, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can we talk? Don't be shy. I'd love to hear what you have to say.